Shift Happens Media Kit!

As a part of my promotional efforts, I dabbled in Word and created a media kit for Shift Happens. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

It's now available on my website:
http://www.jcmckenzie.ca/uploads/1/3/9/1/13916502/media_kit_for_blog_march_31st_2014.pdf

You can click HERE to view it in a separate window, click on the link on the menu bar on the right, or look at it below.



If you haven't already done so, please pick up a copy of my debut novel, Shift Happens--Available now on Amazon!

OR enter my giveaway for a chance to win one of five copies of Shift Happens. Today is the last day! Winners will be announced tomorrow!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Comments

  1. Your media kit is wonderful. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise! I wonder if I'll actually ever use it! I send something more simple to bloggers. :-)

      Delete
  2. Very nice and very coordinated. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dani! I just wish I could figure out how to embed it into blogger without that pesky side bar! Oh well. Thanks for stopping by to check it out :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! If this is an older post, your comment will be moderated before it appears on the blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Release Celebration #Giveaway #twrp

Need Advice!

Who wants to fly? Guest Blogger Beth Caudill plus a SALE announcement - Tethered #sale