By Beth Caudill When my friend Melissa Snark started the Zodiac Shifters series, I couldn’t wait to write an Aquarius story. I have a February birthday and as a teenager, I read my horoscope religiously. Sometimes for a good laugh and sometimes because I needed my life explained. Aquarius, an air sign despite being the Water Bearer, inspired me to write a shifter with wings. Not dragons. I know everyone likes them, and I did bring one to my town of Willows Haven, but I wanted to play with some avian friends. I’ve always wanted to fly, more so through space but still flying is my ultimate dream. I can’t do it in real life, so writing about it is the next best thing. There are lots of predatory birds to choose from: eagles, hawks, falcons, and owls. After flipping through some books and a few youtube videos, I settled on the fastest bird—the Peregrine Falcon. The peregrine falcon can reach amazing speeds on a dive but is hampered in its maneuverability. Check ou...
Funny! Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteThank you C.B.! Merry Christmas to you and yours as well. <3
DeleteFunny! Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteThanks Karilyn! Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you, too ❤️
Delete