Weird Product Wednesday: Ta Ta Towel

Say what?!?

The Ta-Ta Towel is exactly what it sounds like...a towel for your ta-tas! You know... your chest pillows, the girls, rack, jugs, knockers, bongos, double lattes, sweater stretchers, twin peaks, my personal favourite chesticles...or, simply put, your breasts.

(Source: https://tatatowels.com)

Now that you know what they are, you're probably jumping to the next common question surrounding this product.

WHY?

Founder and creator, Erin Robertson explains the inspiration behind her product:
I was living in Los Angeles and getting ready to go out on a first date. As I got out of the shower and started getting ready, I could not stop sweating — not because I was about to go on a first date, but because my tiny A/C unit was broken AND it was the beginning of summer. I had a lot working against me. I tried everything: I tucked wash cloths under my breasts, I tried dumping baby powder all over me, I even put a t-shirt on and tucked it under my boobs. But the wash cloths looked ridiculous, the baby powder made me look more like dough, and the t-shirt was making me sweat even more. While I was blow-drying my hair, I just kept thinking: “There HAS to be a better way to keep the beads of sweat from dripping down my stomach.” Sound familiar?
Back in my slimmer days I would've scratched my head about all this, but after two babies, I can definitely see the appeal and need for such a product. Frankly speaking, it's brilliant. (TMI WARNING: I would've loved a Ta-Ta Towel when I was nursing my babies. I think this should be a new standard gift for baby showers. Just saying. Brilliant.)
Keep them high,
Keep them dry
The patented Ta-Ta Towel (c) comes in a variety of patterns and solid colours, and to take a peak at their look book, you click the link to "walk down mammary lane." I'm dying.


Want to find out more?

Here you go!

Comments

  1. Huh. Just... things that make you stop and think... wait, really?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My particular ta tas are more like oranges than melons but wow this would make a fabulous gift for a bridal shower or a birthday. ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I hear you. This was never an issue for me pre-babies. I think it would be a great baby shower or gag gift...or a gift for someone who has melons :-D

      Delete
  3. Funny!!! Never would have thought of it. Then again, I'm more of a small apple than melons. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! If this is an older post, your comment will be moderated before it appears on the blog.

Popular posts from this blog

The Shadowheart Curse, by Karilyn Bentley

Kickass Heroines by Melissa Snark

The Boss, By Abigail Owen